DIY: Flavored Toothpicks
Everyone enjoys a flavored toothpick! They are great for freshening breath, cleaning teeth, and fighting off sweet tooth cravings.
Glass Jar with Lid
10-20 drops Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Tin to hold toothpicks
- Take glass jar and fill bottom with Fractionated Coconut Oil, about 1/4 inch.
- For mild cinnamon flavor add 10 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oil to jar. Add more drops for stronger flavor.
- Place toothpicks in jar. Let toothpicks sit in oil mixture for 8 hours or until oil is absorbed.
- After toothpicks have absorbed oil mixture, lay toothpicks on plate and let dry 24 hours.
- Place flavored toothpicks in small tin or glass jar to use when needed.