DIY: Fridge Refreshers
With all the different food items, it's only natural to have a smelly fridge, right? Well, not anymore! These easy to make fridge refreshers are a simple way to deodorize your refrigerator without the use of toxic cleaners. Just place one refresher in your fridge each month for a fresh and clean scent every time you open up your fridge. Now, there is no excuse for having a smelly fridge!
2.5 cups baking soda
1/2 - 1 cup water
15 drops Purify essential oil
- Combine baking soda, 1/2 cup water, and essential oils into bowl.
- Stir together. If needed, add more water until thick paste forms. The mixture should resemble damp sand.
- Divide mixture equally into silicone mold.
- Allow it to rest 2-3 days or until mixture hardens.
- Once hard, place in refrigerator to help eliminate unpleasant odors. Store additional fridge refreshers in an airtight container until ready to use. One disk will last up to a month in your fridge.
Tip: Place under sink, in the shoe closet, or behind the toilet for additional freshness.