DIY: Cuticle Cream
with Myrrh and Lavender Essential Oil
Cold weather can be tough on skin and cuticles, and can often form dry spots and crack. Making a homemade cuticle cream is a great way to bring moisture and health back to your nails. You can also use this cream on your hands, lips, or anywhere you have dry spots.
2 tablespoons shea butter
1 teaspoon beeswax
1 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
- In small glass container, combine shea butter, beeswax, and Fractionated Coconut Oil. Place in saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined (around 5-10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Pour into container and let harden 2-3 hours.
- To use, just apply a small amount to cuticles and rub until absorbed.
Note: Use a popsicle stick for easy cleanup.