Tangerine and Spearmint Garbage Disposal Refreshers
Don’t live with stinky garbage disposals any more. These Tangerine and Spearmint Garbage Disposal Refreshers clean and deodorize your garbage disposal in one easy use. Try it and love it!
2 cups baking soda
1 cup salt
½ cup water
¼ cup unscented liquid castile soap
15 drops Tangerine or Wild Orange oil
15 drops Spearmint oil
- Combine baking soda and salt into bowl.
- Add castile soap and essential oil into mixture.
- Add water 1 tablespoon at a time while stirring with hands until it forms into the consistency of "damp sand." It should stay together when you press it together. If you add too much water just add some more baking soda and salt until the consistency is right.
- Pack mixture tightly into a small silicone mold. If you don’t have a silicone mold, just grab a tablespoon measurement device and scoop packed spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- Let mixture dry for 24 hours or until hard.
- Put into glass jar and use the next time you do dishes! Just place 1–2 refreshers into the garbage disposal and turn it on. You will immediately smell the refreshing and cleansing aroma.